In the UK there’s been a massive increase in the number of people who
have switched their energy suppliers. For most people that’s the gas
and electricity in their homes – and they do it because it saves them
But what about saving money on phone services? And what about businesses – who usually have a hefty phone bill?
The challenge for most businesses is that they believe that their
only option is BT – for better or worse! This isn’t the case – and
switching to a different supplier doesn’t mean you lose the support if
something doesn’t work
Switching is easy – it happens within a couple of weeks and you won’t
notice any difference at all. There’s no pain to go through, no
disruption to your business, a contract that matches the one you’ve
currently got – and, if you choose the right organisation, over time you
can trim your phone bill down to zero!
That’s what we do – help companies to reduce their phone bills to nothing!
Better for business
Why choose to switch to Support Telecom to provide your phone service?
- Support Telecom is regulated by Ofcom – in the same way as BT – and has to meet their rigorous standards
- You get the same line, the same service, but better care and customer service
- If something goes wrong call us and we’ll register your fault
straight away – and the OpenReach engineers will respond to fix your
- If the problem is with software we are often able to fix this remotely – and quickly
- The support team are based in the UK – and keep you in the loop at every step of the way
- If you introduce other business people you’ll get a share of the
profits – that means that, depending on the size of their bill and the
number of people you introduce, you can reduce your bill to zero in time
But, better still, create an unlimited monthly residual income for life!
Flexible options to work for your business
Most business face a challenge when they’ve signed up for a contract
with BT – and while that’s usually 12 months, there are longer contracts
– so step one will be to check the small print on your existing
To make it easy for businesses Support Telecom can offer you three options:
- If you’re locked into your current contract for several more months
that doesn’t stop you introducing other businesses – and you can still
benefit from the profit share. Then you can switch when your existing
- You can retain your BT line rental – and switch your calls contract
over. Then you’ll be on a one month rolling contract and could switch
back with just one month’s notice if you decide to
- You can switch your line rental AND calls over. This means you’ll
need to make that commitment to a 12 month contract – just as with BT
Doesn’t it make sense to get a better experience, the same service –
and get paid commission for everyone you introduce? BT keep all the
profit that’s generated from the bill you pay – we share our profit so
our customers benefit
This doesn’t mean you have to get involved with a hard sell – we
really don’t recommend our members do that. It’s about educating your
business connections. Everyone wants to help their Partners if they can
– and if generates you an income – and potentially also helps the
person you are introducing make money too – it’s a no brainer!
If you like the sound of this you can join as a Partner by either completing the form on the home page or call us on 0800 804 8800